Please be advised we will confirm your advice to the landlord and commence re-leasing upon receipt of your Notice of Intention to Leave.
Please check your letterbox frequently as we may issue entry notices to the property giving 24 hours notice of inspections to show prospective tenants through the property in accordance with Queensland Legislation.
In addition, we will conduct an exit inspection within three business days after you have returned the keys to our office. This is the time we review the condition of the property according to the condition report and consider the return of the bond monies. Keep in mind it is Queensland Legislation that you have any carpets professionally cleaned, and should you have had a pet at the property a flea treatment is also required. A copy of the paid reciept is to be supplied to our office. For a speedy bond refund we recommend following our Pre Vacating Checklist below and engaging our recommended contractors.
Please ensure rent is paid in accordance with your lease agreement by the vacating date noted on your Notice of Intention to leave. Please note: Should you have a reoccurring ReConnect payment set up it is your responsibility to cancel this transaction. Should rent be overpaid and a refund required this can take up to 21 days to process.
Please ensure all keys and remotes have been returned to our office on your confirmed vacating date. Rent remains payable until all keys and access devices to the property are returned to our office.
Please also ensure you contact your utility providers, financial institutions and government organizations to advise them of your change of address. Our office also recommends setting up mail re-direction with Australia Post prior to your vacate date.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact our office on (07) 3805 2848 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE THOROUGHLY CLEAN THE FOLLOWING:
- Wash all walls
- Clean all light fittings and change bulbs if needed
- De-cobweb all cornices & remove bug matter
- Wipe over all fans
- Clean all air conditioning filters & exhaust vents
- Clean all light switches & power points
- Clean all doors and door frames
- Clean all windows, screens, frames and sills
- Clean all skirtings, belt rails ect.
- Professionally steam clean carpets (provide receipt to property manager)
- Professionally clean blinds throughout (provide receipt to property manager)
- Mop all hard floors
- All rubbish to be removed from inside & outside of premises
- Any damaged or broken items to be repaired or replaced, excluding fair wear and tear
- Clean all kitchen cupboards, inside and out, top and bottom and kickboards
- Clean all bench tops and tiles
- Full clean oven, griller, cook tops, range hoods and exhaust fans
- Wipe out dishwasher and filter (and outside)
- Clean sink and plug holes
- Complete clean of shower recess including tiles, taps, screen and plug hole – Please ensure that all soap scum is removed from shower screen glass
- Complete clean of bath including plug hole
- Complete clean of vanity/shelves/mirrors
- Complete clean of toilet, including removal of toilet seat to thoroughly
- Wipe over any other tiles present
- Complete clean of exhaust fan (remove all dust & grime)
- Wipe out all wardrobes inside and out
- Clean all tiles
- Complete clean of wash tub
- Oil & grease to be removed from driveway/garage – DO NOT USE ACID
- Rubbish bins to be cleaned and disinfected
- Remove all pet droppings
- Lawns to be mowed, edges trimmed and gardens weeded
- Replace/re-mesh any damaged flyscreens