More than ever before, the preparation you put into getting your property ready for sale can be the difference between achieving an average price and achieving a premium price.
First impressions are lasting impressions, so it is imperative to do whatever is possible to have your property looking its absolute best. Our experienced consultants can work with you to identify the small but important touches that will make your property stand out from the rest.
The best part is, it’s not hard, time consuming or expensive and is an excellent investment in maximizing the sale price of your property. Handy tips & hints to assist you to gain maximum advantage:
- Keep all rooms free from unnecessary clutter. It will make it easier to keep the property tidy for inspections and rooms will feel more spacious to buyers
- Maximise all available natural light. Draw back all curtains, blinds & open doors – Buyers won’t complain of too much sun
- Tend to all basic repairs. Eg. Leaking taps, creaking doors, broken glass, cracks in walls and ceilings. Even the smallest of problems can make buyers wary about other less obvious issues. So its best to fix what buyers will see and make the property appear well cared for
- Make up beds
- Bathrooms are to sparkle! Ensure all surfaces have been thoroughly cleaned eg. Basins, vanities, showers, toilets and tiles. Fresh towels are a nice touch!
- Vacuum/steam clean or polish floor coverings
- Clean up lawns and gardens plus remove rubbish. If you’ve spent time and money with your property’s presentation, a small investment in the garden can be extremely worthwhile. Remember we live in a beautiful part of Queensland where the outdoor areas can be just as valuable as indoors for many buyers